Εν τόπω στυγερώ - En un sitio atroz - In a flagitious place - Dans un lieu abominable

Σκέψεις - Thoughts - Pensamientos - Réflexions - Riflessiones - мысли

My Photo
Name:
Location: Πλανήτης Γη - Tierra - Terre - Earth

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Unexpected past

I was not expecting her. She came on a white summer night from a land where pain and love grow on the wheels of life, where vineyards hold secrets of despair and plains live with their mouths sealed; for so dreaded their words would be.

My eyes didn't look for her, my face didn't feel the blistering sunlight of her eyes. Only when doubts, fears and sin were put to rest under the crushing reality of her presence, did truth uncovered itself.

And this is how, this is when dusk finally found me in my promised land.

Oh starless night, what secrets does your darkness conceal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home